Thrilled to be nominated by fellow bloggers:
Once again, I thank fellow bloggers for nominating my site. It’s a heartwarming feeling to have support from fellow bloggers. A truly warm welcome to this community.
- Thank the bloggers who gives you.
- Answer the 11 questions she/he ask.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 500 followers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
Below are the set of questions given by one of my nominators.
What was your motivation to start a blog?
Many reasons but main one would be information for friends.
What would be the most important takeaway for your reader to receive from your blog?
A different perspective.
Of all your posts, which one is your favorite, and why?
Difficult to say, perhaps The Arch of the rainbow…. And the morning ritual…., every time I thought that would be my fav., another one came along.
What is your best talent?
Hard to say as I believe that there are always room for improvement.
What one thing would your recommend to other bloggers to improve their blog and hold your interest?
#1. Useful info and #2. Honest expressions which would provide a window to the writer’s soul. #3. Capturing the reader’s imagination. This is what would hold my interest, I wouldn’t presume to recommend others on how to improve their blog.
Does knowledge of information technology systems, software, and equipment play an essential role in your blogging? Please explain.
Not necessarily, but it does help one to be more comfortable getting around it. e.g. WordPress.
What is your favorite subject that you indentify with when you choose to follow other bloggers?
Hard to say. I read widely, though I am careful what values the content is deseminating. This includes most media forms such as whether books or music.
If you were to choose a person that influenced you the most in your life, who would it be and why?
My foster mom. A great learner and a compassionate human being.
In your formal education process, what was your favorite subject?
Not difficult, literature! 😀
What has been your greatest challenge in life?
Height. So ironically, I was a flight stewardess for 6 years. 😉
What was your happiest moment?
The day my daughter was born………
Below are my list of nominees :
Below are a list of questions for my nominees. :
- Your most favourite city or place.
- Most memorable quote you have ever heard or read.
- If you were to choose a person that influenced you the most in your life, who would it be and why?
- In your formal education process, what was your favorite subject?
- What was your happiest moment?
- Which fictional character would you most like to meet?
- Where is your ultimate travel destination?
- What has been your greatest challenge in life?
- If you had a dinner party with 3 famous people from history who would you invite?
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- What core values do you perceived as important to have in life?
warmest regards, …