Looking at the city of Mostar, surrounded by Alpine mountains and rolling hills,
“Where waters gushed and fruit-trees grew,
And flowers put forth a fairer hue,
And everything was strange and new;
The sparrows were brighter than the peacocks here,
And…..” An excerpt from Robert Browning on the Pied Piper of Hamlin.
The sunny climate brighten all around almost whole year, even through the winter. Exception could be rainy November.
- 16,358 hits
Click to Google translate.
- Follow AnAdventureInBosnia on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
Copyright Notice @ 2014Unless otherwise stated, all words, images and videos are under the copyrights of the author of this site. May be used only for non-commercial sharing purposes, with provisions of links back to this site and full acknowledgements of works to the author.
Backpacking BiH Birthday Blagaj Bosnia Bosnia & Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnian food cakes Central Europe Children culture Dragons Education Europe Fables Fairy Tales Family Food football Fruits history Holiday Holiday guide International Primary School Mostar Konjic Living abroad Mediterranean Mostar Mountains Nature Neretva Old Bridge Organic River Rivers Sports Stari Most Stories Travel Travel Info UNESCO World Heritage Sites Water activities winter activities Writing
- An Unexpected Gift! (49)
- The Classic Fable of The Dragonflies …… (36)
- The Dragon Of Blagaj …. (30)
- A little note from ….. (24)
- A Tale of Romeo & Juliet …… (23)
- Tale of the wood artisans in Konjic ….Part I (20)
- Dive from the old bridge. Part I – A leap of faith (20)
- “… the color of winter is in the imagination.” ~ Terri Guillemets (20)
- Against All Odds!!! (19)
- “Let the mountains talk, let the river run. Once more, and forever.” – David Brower (17)
“… brew me a cup for a winter’s night …..”
An Extreme Necessity!
” …Imagination encircles the world…”
” The Color of Winter …”
Nominated for Award
Note on Dragon…..